This month, the Hillcrest Town Council is devoting the featured topic hour to hear from Hillcrest residents!
The main topic of tonight's Hillcrest Town Council will focus on hearing from residents and what concerns they have about the neighborhood and what issues should be prioritized. The meeting begins at 6:30 pm at the Joyce Beers Community Center in Hillcrest.
Check out the meeting agenda below.
6:30 PM — Public Representatives
- Toni Duran for Speaker Toni Atkins
- Jessica Mier for Congresswoman Susan Davis
- Ralph Dimarucut for Senator Marty Block
- Adriana Martinez for Council Member Todd Gloria
- Julio DeGuzman for the City Attorney's Office
- Nerea Urtasun County Supervisor Ron Roberts
- Ben Nicholls for the Hillcrest Business Association
- Benny Cartwright for The Center
- Zach Schlagel or David Mier for UCSD Medical Center Hillcrest
- Monica Montano for Scripps Mercy Hospital
- Veronica Prado & Claudia Mejia for the Univ. Ave. Pipeline Replacement
- Officer Surwilo for the San Diego Police Department, Western Division
Elizabeth Hannon for the Uptown Community Parking District
7:00 PM — Have Your Say!
At every meeting, we allow for public comment. But this month, we're devoting the featured topic hour to you—Hillcrest residents! Come ready to ask questions of public representatives, voice concerns, or share something that you are excited about in Hillcrest.
For more information click HERE.