Bookmark this page to have the best experience at Matinée this Labor Day weekend
Welcome and thank you for joining us for the second-annual Matinée San Diego Festival! We are thrilled you are here!
Ensuring you have the Ultimate Experience is our Top priority!
If you ever feel your experience is not up to the high standard we’ve set for our guests, please inform one of us, one of our team members or email email@example.com and we’ll do our very best to fix it!
Here is everything you need to know:
1. PASSES AND TICKETS are available at the Welcome Center in the Lafayette Host Hotel Lobby (2223 El Cajon Blvd) and Will Call at each of the events! Here are the Welcome Center Hours: Friday 3 pm - 8 pm, Saturday/Sunday/Monday 11 am - 5 pm.
2. CASHLESS at The Lafayette: We know that less is more especially at the pool so for your convenience, we are going cashless at our Host Hotel this year!
Simply load up your wristband with chips and buy anything on property seamlessly.
Run out of chips? No problem!
Just head to any refill station to load back up!
Safer, faster and more convenient, you can leave your wallet in your room or car and enjoy fun in the sun worry-free!
Plus, because it saves processing fees, we pass this value back to you with a $10 bonus for every $100 spent!
Chips are like drink tickets; they are non-refundable.
They are accepted ALL Weekend at the Lafayette, but please note they are NOT valid at other venues.
3. THE MATINÉE VIP EXPERIENCE is something truly unique. Skip the lines and access elevated VIP areas, complimentary fruit/snacks, and exclusive bars.
If you aren’t VIP already, UPGRADE at the Welcome Center or Will Call starting at just $20.
4. BUSES running to Saturday and Sunday After-Parties:
- Saturday Night from Spin to Bassmnt: 4:30 am-5:30 am
Sunday Night from Music Box to Spin: 2 am -3 am
5. TWO AMAZING AFTER-PARTIES.
On Saturday, we takeover megaclub Bassmnt for SOUVENIR.
On Sunday, join us for ACTION! at Spin. Tickets start at just $29 in advance at www.MatineeSanDiego.com.
6. A FREE Day Pass to BOULEVARD FITNESS (2110 El Cajon Blvd) across the street from the Lafayette Hotel when you show your Matinee wristband; includes Free Classes such as Bootcamp, Abs, Yoga and TRX.
Open Fri. from 5am - 10pm; Sat. from 6 am - 8pm; Sun. 6 am - 6pm.
7. EXTEND your stay through Monday night and enjoy Sunset Tea at Lafayette. Rooms start at just $99. Book now at the Front Desk.
8. SCORE limited-edition Matinée merchandise at the Official Shop powered by Yuppie Boy by Wear It during the Pool Parties and at www.MatineeGear.com.
9. YOUR SAFETY and everyone’s enjoyment is our top priority. You may undergo a search at night events, so please do not bring anything that might be confiscated.
No outside liquids of any kind will be permitted and any medication must have a prescription with it.
But, don’t worry!
We have plenty for you to drink including some amazing ABSOLUT specialty cocktails! Look out for your friends and remember; our staff is here to help. If you or anyone you see needs assistance, just ask!
10. SPECIAL THANKS to our partners.
Without them this festival would not be possible.
ABSOLUT Vodka has helped to take the festival to a whole nother level and supported gay rights from the very beginning.
Impulse Group is a non-profit, volunteer based organization dedicated to bringing an important message to a new generation.
Companies like PUMP! and Yuppie Boy by Wear It are gay owned and operated and always go above-and-beyond for us.
The Lafayette Hotel and venues we work with have welcomed us with open arms.
Don’t forget these are not only companies that support Matinée USA, but they are companies that support YOU, so please support them in return!
That about sums up everything you need to know to have an unforgettable Weekend! If you have any more questions, we’re here for you and we look forward to showing you our “cause we can” approach: Where everything we do is all about YOU!
We’re happy you’re here,
Jake, Patrick, and Paul & Team Matinée USA
To read more about The Matinée Festival Click HERE.
Or watch the video.
Purchase your tickets HERE.