SAN DIEGO -- The San Diego Democrats for Equality will host its lasgna dinner at the world-famous Big Kitchen in Golden Hill on Friday, Aug. 17.
The popular annual event is a fundraiser for the club's voter outreach program, and guests will be served by several local leaders.
During dinners, attendees will have the opportunity to meet the following leaders and talk with them face-to-face:
- Scott Peters, Port of San Diego Commissioner; candidate for California Congressional District 52
- Dr. Shirley Weber, candidate for State Assembly, District 79
- Dave Roberts, Deputy Mayor of Solana Beach, candidate for San Diego County Board of Supervisors, District 3
- Marti Emerald, San Diego City Council, District 9
- Kevin Beiser, San Diego Unified School Board Member, District B
- Jess Durfee, Chair of San Diego County Democratic Party
- Marty Block, State Assemblymember, District 78; candidate for State Senate, District 39
- Bernie Rhinerson, candidate for San Diego Community College Board of Trustees
Dinner is $15 per person or $25 for two, and includes vegetarian lasagna, salad, beverages and dessert.
Tickets are available at the door, but online reservations are requested by Wednesday, Aug. 15, HERE.
The Big Kitchen is located at 3003 Grape St. in Golden Hill.