SAN DIEGO – Get in the CityFest pre-party mode and get a chance to win beer tickets, sponsor prizes and more.
The CityFest pre-party lineup:
- Saturday, Aug. 6, 7-9 pm at Baja Betty’s, 1421 University Ave. – Baja Betty’s, home to the most fabulous margarita north of the border, will be host with CityFest girls and boys giving away CityFest prizes.
- Sunday, Aug 7, 4-6 pm at Babycakes, 3766 5th Ave. – The sweetest of hosts, Babycakes will marry Church Sundays with the Spirit of CityFest in the Sunday heat with samplings of "CityFest Dude," the official cocktail of CityFest 2011 and Three Olives Vodka.
- Thursday, Aug. 11, 7-9 pm at Eden, 1202 University Ave. – The garden of Eden will attempt to bring out the naughty just after happy hour on a Thursday evening, where CityFest boys and girls will be flaunting CityFest goodies.
- Thursday, Aug 11, 10 pm – midnight at Rich’s, 1051 University Ave. – San Diego’s best known gay nightclub. You might just get to bust a move with the Tempo of Hillcrest – CityFest’s brand new mascot who brings the beat -- and Rich's will host.
- Friday, Aug. 12, 7-9 pm at Urban Mo’s, 308 University Ave. – Urban Mo’s, the gayest hetero-friendly restaurant, makes Hillcrest tick and will host CityFest boys and girls.
- Friday, Aug. 12, 10 pm to midnight at Numbers, 3811 Park Blvd. – Numbers offers a customized gendered experience, but you can be sure that the CityFest boys and girls will be making it rain free CityFest drink tickets for all genders.
To learn more about CityFest, visit HERE or contact the HBA Office at (619) 299-3330.