This workout video will show exercisers how to do Scott Herman's Ab pulldown workout.
1. The first thing you will need to do is attach an EZ-curl bar to a cable machine.
2. Hold the bar so that your hands are close together and your fingertips are facing your back.
3. Be sure to keep your back arched, knees at a 90˚ angle, feet together, and maintain a neutral spine during the exercise.
1. Pull the EZ-curl bar down far enough so that your elbows touch your knees.
2. Slowly return to the starting position and repeat.
Check out Scott Herman's Facebook Community page where you will find more FREE fitness tips.
Follow this link to visit Scott Herman's YouTube Channel.
Be sure to download your FREE SHF iPhone app for workouts on the go. (Make sure your iPhone/iPad software is up-to-date.)
Scott Herman is the founder and CEO of Scott Herman Fitness. He created the business because he saw the need for people who wanted to get in shape, but couldn’t afford the high cost of a personal trainer. He has worked in a gym since he was 14 and has done everything from GM to Fitness Professional. He attended Merrimack College in North Andover, Mass., where he received his bachelor’s degree in business administration. He also holds a real estate license. After college, Scott harnessed his energy into a career that encompassed all the things he loves: fitness, modeling and the entertainment business. Thus, Scott Herman Fitness on YouTube was born and this dynamo now spends his days expanding his social network on his quest to teach fitness to the world for free.