1. Start off by finding a suitable ball to use.
2. Next, place your legs on the ball and hold yourself up with your arms straight, your hands shoulder width apart, and keep the middle of your back raised.
1. Once in position, maintain a neutral spine and begin to roll the ball toward your arms by bringing your knees to your chest.
2. Your tips of your toes should be on the ball when in the crunched position.
3. After you finish your first crunch, return to the starting position and repeat.
Enjoy - we are waiting for you on our Facebook Community page where you will find more FREE fitness tips.
Follow this link to visit Scott Herman's YouTube Channel.
Be sure to download your FREE SHF iPhone app for workouts on the go. (Make sure your iPhone/iPad software is up-to-date.)
Scott Herman is the founder and CEO of Scott Herman Fitness. He created the business because he saw the need for people who wanted to get in shape, but couldn’t afford the high cost of a personal trainer. He has worked in a gym since he was 14 and has done everything from GM to Fitness Professional. He attended Merrimack College in North Andover, Mass., where he received his bachelor’s degree in business administration. He also holds a real estate license. After college, Scott harnessed his energy into a career that encompassed all the things he loves: fitness, modeling and the entertainment business. Thus, Scott Herman Fitness on YouTube was born and this dynamo now spends his days expanding his social network on his quest to teach fitness to the world for free.