April is stress awareness month.
What better way to eliminate stress than to CRUNCH it out in time for April!?
The SHF ABS of GLORY routine will get your abs looking SO GOOD that there will be nothing to left to stress over!
Well, other than finding enough places to show them off!
This routine requires:
1. Pull-Up Bar
2. Captain’s Chair
3. Decline Bench
4. Medicine Ball
5. Stable Structure To Hold Feet
List of Exercises:
Sets and reps will vary per exercise.
1. Dumbbell Hanging Knee Raise (3-4 sets; 15-20 reps)
2. Scissor Flutter Kicks (3 sets; 30 seconds per set)
3. Twist-Ups (3-4 sets; 5-10 reps)
4. Hip-Thrust Crunch (3-4 sets; 10-12 reps)
NOTE: Time-stamps are available for each exercise in the info section of the video when watching on YouTube.
- Rest 30-60 seconds between sets
- You can change the order of the exercises
Remember, when doing this routine, workout at your OWN intensity.
- This means if you cannot perform as many sets and reps as I do in the video, do as many as you can.
There are a couple different ways you can do this routine.
- You can perform each exercise for one set and then start over. (Complete the circuit three to four times)
- You can perform each exercise for three to four sets before moving to the next exercise and the workout is finished once you perform the last exercise.
- You can super-set two exercises, take a 60-90 second break, and then super-set the next two. (A super-set is when you do two exercises at the same time, one right after the other, until you complete three to four sets of both exercises)
- This routine can be done two to three times per week.
IMPORTANT: Remember that your MEAL PLAN will determine 100% of your results! Be sure to check out the eight minute demo for the SHF Meal Plan.
(0:37) Routine Sets & Reps
(0:43) Dumbbell Hanging Knee Raise -- three to four sets; 15-20 reps
(2:19) Scissor Flutter Kicks -- three sets; 30 seconds per set
(3:39) Twist-Ups -- three to four sets; 5-10 reps
(5:13) Hip-Thrust Crunch -- three to four sets; 10-12 reps
Enjoy - we are waiting for you on our Facebook Community page where you will find more FREE fitness tips.
Follow this link to visit Scott Herman's YouTube Channel.
Be sure to download your FREE SHF iPhone app for workouts on the go. (Make sure your iPhone/iPad software is up-to-date.)
Scott Herman is the founder and CEO of Scott Herman Fitness. He created the business because he saw the need for people who wanted to get in shape, but couldn’t afford the high cost of a personal trainer. He has worked in a gym since he was 14 and has done everything from GM to Fitness Professional. He attended Merrimack College in North Andover, Mass., where he received his bachelor’s degree in business administration. He also holds a real estate license. After college, Scott harnessed his energy into a career that encompassed all the things he loves: fitness, modeling and the entertainment business. Thus, Scott Herman Fitness on YouTube was born and this dynamo now spends his days expanding his social network on his quest to teach fitness to the world for free.
Abs of Glory!