Appointments are necessary to receive a vaccine.
Our partners at UC San Diego have teamed up with us to host a vaccine event to administer vaccines to LGBTQ people of color and those living with HIV on Friday, April 23.
Appointments are required. Please visit www.sdpride.org/vax to make an appointment. Appointment availability depends on vaccine supply.
- Appointments last approximately 30 minutes.
- Appointments are grouped to ensure all doses are used.
- You will be asked to provide your name, address, date of birth, and contact telephone number.
- Vaccines are free. You do not need health insurance.
- People with any immigration status can receive the vaccine