This effort with assist those who have experienced substantial barriers to accessing healthcare.
We recognize that many trans, non-binary and gender non-conforming people experience substantial barriers to accessing healthcare.
Our partners at UC San Diego have teamed up with us to host a vaccine event to administer vaccines to transgender and non-binary community members on Friday, April 9.
Appointments are required. Appointment availability depends on vaccine supply. Please click here to make an appointment. You can also make an appointment by calling 619-297-7683.
- Appointments last approximately 30 minutes.
- Appointments are grouped to ensure all doses are used.
- You will be asked to provide your name, address, date of birth, and contact telephone number.
- Vaccines are free. You do not need health insurance.
- People with any immigration status can receive the vaccine.
San Diego Pride is also working on another clinic for our LGBTQ BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color) community members. As soon as those dates and info are solidified we will let you all know as well.