Diversionary will be moving from a Subscription Season to a Membership Season.
As so much in the arts world has evolved due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Diversionary Theatre will be moving from a Subscription Season to a Membership Season. Memberships are on sale now.
Those who become a Diversionary Member at the $99 level will join their core family and help sustain the theater's work all season long. Memberships will also help Diversionary provide online programs and classes free of charge to the greater community during the pandemic.
Diversionary Members will receive:
- Access to steeply discounted tickets to every show we produce throughout the season before they go on sale to the public.
- Exclusive access to online events before they are available to the general public.
- Invitations to exclusive, private events not available to the general public.
- First pick of seats before they go on sale to the general public.
- No Hassle Refunds and Exchanges.
- Discounted Tickets for friends and family.
- Premium Seating.
- Devoted patron services via a dedicated phone line.
- And the peace of mind that you are supporting the third oldest LGBTQ theatre in the country as it navigates the current pandemic.
"This new mode of programming gives us the opportunity to engage our incredibly loyal and loving Subscriber base in a new way: We will be moving to a Membership Season model, which allows patrons the same connection they've had with Diversionary for years, while providing our theatre with the flexibility to produce the most effective and inspiring work possible as gathering restrictions ebb and flow in response to the pandemic," said Diversionary's Executive Artistic Director Matt M. Morrow.
Diversionary Theatre was founded in 1986 to provide quality theatre for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communities. The mission of the theatre is to provide an inspiring and thought provoking theatrical platform to explore complex and diverse LGBT stories, which influence the larger cultural discussion.