SAN DIEGO -- Voice of San Diego's (VOSD) next installment of its popular "Meeting of the Minds" series will discuss the local arts and culture scene on Thursday, March 14.
The online local news organization presents these regular meetings to stay engaged with readers and present topics of interest to the community.
VOSD says that the event will include a discussion of an "eclectic mix of arts and culture offerings all presented in rapid-fire, Pecha-Kucha style by six local residents."
The presenters will be:
- Don Bartletti | telling migration stories in photos
- Denits Bliznakova | costuming a murderous opera
- James Brown | building art into an old bakery
- Adrian Florido | connecting through Mexican roots music
- Susanna Peredo | nurturing creativity in troubled youth
- Michael Prinz | Sleuthing great coffee and roasters
More information about the speakers is HERE.
The event will be held at the historic "Bread & Salt Building" in Logan Heights, located at 1955 Julian Ave. and include refreshments from Karl Strauss and St. Petersburg Vodka. There will also be food trucks outside the building for participants to purchase snacks and dinner.
Admission is free for VOSD's "Inside Voice" level members. All others are asked to make a $10 donation.
For more information or to register, click HERE.