SAN DIEGO -- As part of San Diego Beer Week 2012, the Hillcrest Brewing Company will present the first “Hillcrest Taste About” on Wednesday, Nov. 7, from 4-9 pm.
Participants will have the opportunity to visit 10 restaurants throughout the neighborhood while sampling great brews and food.
San Diego Beer Week encourages people to try out some of the great craft beers that are available throughout the county. In Hillcrest, the following restaurants will participate in the Taste About:
- Baja Betty's: Aztec Brewing
- Bamboo Lounge: TBD
- Bo's Seafood: Lightning Thunderweizen
- Empire House: Stone Smoked Porter- Gossip Grill: Lost Abbey; Red Barn
- Hillcrest Brewing Company: Long & Stout Russian Imperial Stout
- Jake's on 6th: Iron Fist Spice of Life- Sally's & Henry's DogHouse: Stone Levitation
- Uptown Tavern: Eagle Rock Solidarity
- Urban Mo's: Stone Arrogant Bastard
Tickets to the event are $5. Participants will check in and pay at Hillcrest Brewing Company. Each guest will receive a complimentary taste glass, provided by Hillcrest Brewing Company.
The Mo’s Shuttle will be available to take participants to each location, or guests can travel by foot.
Other San Diego Beer Week events include:
* Pizza & Beer Pairing on Monday, Nov. 7, from 6-11 pm and includes pizza and a beer for $7
* Pint Night on Thursday, Nov. 8, from 4-11 pm and includes $2 off all draught beers.
Both events will take place at Hillcrest Brewing Company, 1458 University Ave.
For more information, click HERE.