Dining Out For Life® is a week from today!
San Diego Declares April 27th As “Dining Out for Life Day”
It is official – you’ve got to join us! On April 18, the San Diego City Council declared Thursday, April 27 as “Dining Out for Life Day” and Center staff gratefully received the proclamation.
DOFL Volunteers Needed As Event Ambassadors!
Dining Out for Life® San Diego needs a few more generous volunteers to sign up as DOFL ambassadors this year.
Ambassadors make a real difference throughout Dining Out for Life®. They bring a great sense of community to this event by welcoming guests and promoting their assigned restaurant, answering questions and helping with our annual drawing. Each year, we owe much of the success of this event to those who donate their time as DOFL ambassadors. Could you serve as an ambassador for a few of hours on Thursday, April 27?
Where Will YOU be for Dining Out For Life® Next Week?
- Councilmember Georgette Gomez & Team plan to enjoy lunch at The Haven
- Councilmember Chris Ward & Friends will be at Barrio Star for lunch
- Center Board Co-chair Joyce Rowland & the Sempra Team will be at Parkhouse Eatery for dinner
- Rise San Diego Familia will be at Z Pizza for lunch
- Dr. Shaun Travers & UC San Diego will be at The Mission – North Park for breakfast, Brazen BBQ for dinner and Martinis Above Fourth - Table + Stage for cocktails
- Dr. Shaun Travers and UCSD San Diego LGBT Staff & Faculty Association are having lunch at Puesto La Jolla
- HRC & Friends invite all to meet at The Patio – Goldfinch for dinner. They will be serving as Ambassadors.
- ViiV Healthcare & Friends are meeting for dinner at Bombay Exotic Cuisine of India
- Impulse San Diego plans to gather at Spitz for dinner and serve as Ambassadors
- Friends & Supporters of Red Dress Party San Diego will have dinner at Babycakes
If you need more amazing Dine Out ideas, view this year’s full list of DOFL participating restaurants!